Favourite Products in wedding days/Fall[Excluding lippies]

22:32 gbh 15 Comments


In wedding days many products become my favorite and some actually saved me,if you are a makeup lover  and have  oily/combination skin like me  then you must be knowing why i said that.This wedding was supposed to be fall wedding,but the season has its own mood.Its hot rather than moderate,anyways today i am sharing with you my picks of wedding makeup.

Kryolan TV paint stick shade 4w


Indeed a saver for me,i have marks and panda eyes and this heavy duty foundation is my best friend for wedding/parties.Doesn't oxidize on me and never broke me out.The shade is bit darker for my skin but goes perfect in pics.

Benefit POREfessional


A true saver for me,i simply cant live without this.This primer kept my makeup up to 8 hours.So light weight and grease free.

 

Rimmel soft kohl black eye liner

Avon Super Extend MAscara

MUA eye brow pencil

Rimmel Stay matte in transparent

TO keep oil at bay.

 Avon duo eye shadow [High lighter only]

NAked minerals professional make up brush set

Sleek blush in suede

Benefit bella bamba

MUA undress eye shadow kit

MUA eyes primer

I have reviewed most of them and i also have given the links on headings.You can read them by hover over them.

Hope you like my picks.In next post i shall be sharing my picks for lippies.

Do you see any common pick than do share with me in comment box below.

love shafaq


15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am in admirer family now of Porefessional......;p

      Delete
  2. Anything with benefit and rimmel are great products .
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah agree with you....both are superb

      Delete
  3. I have super oily skin, i think i need to try stay matt powder.. :)
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure....try it,working well for my oily skin

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: interesting products. Very good. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! This is such an amazing post! (: And sure following! Follow back? New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. greatttt.. luving it
    arbbeautyblog.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ur post. I want to try stay matte but i cannot find in my place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh..you can buy it online then...hun....thanks for the lovely comment

      Delete
  8. I love tv paint too ^_^ lovely picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TV stick is my one of my reliable product...glad you like it too....love you:p

      Delete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com