Glyco Aid peeling cream~Affordable Skin Staple for Pakistani skin

12:19 gbh 5 Comments



What Glyco aid cream is 

Glycolic acid is one of a group of acids known as Alpha Hydroxy Acids or AHAs. AHAs are found in natural products such as milk, sugar cane, and fruit. They all have a similar molecular structure, with Glycolic (from sugar cane) being the smallest in the family and therefore it will penetrate to the deeper layers of skin more easily.

How to use this

To get the most from the Glyco Cream, use it at night after thoroughly cleansing face and before using or instead of a moisturiser. Use only a small amount. Avoid the accumulation of excess Glycolic Cream® in the corners of the nose, mouth, eyes and eyelid areas. (Do not use in nostril area).
The first night leave the Glycolic Cream® on for 10 minutes then wash off in cool water.
On subsequent nights increase the time by 30 minutes until the Glycolic Cream® is left on the skin for two hours at a time.
If after a week there is no redness or dryness the Glycolic Cream® may be left on overnight (washing it off in the morning).
The objective is to be able to apply the cream and leave it on all night.
Some people may experience one or two spots when they start using the cream. This is quite normal and will settle down quickly. The Glycolic acid may actually help the healing process.

Review

I am using this cream for over 6 months now.I am  professional chemist and this thing always pushed me to read about certain ingredients which can affect awesomely great on acne prone skin.I found AHA acid that  is mainly use in high end creams and in dermatologists tropical  medicines.I searched this on google and gather a lot of information about this cream,Then my friend's dad also a renowned dermatologist of Islamabad advised me to use this magic cream.This cream has 10%  glycol acid/AHA acid that helps in natural peeling of skin after 25 years of age when peeling becomes slow.This enhances natural peel thus revealing fresh skin.

 First let me clear you all about my skin type acne prone ,have spots and white/black heads.This cream undoubtedly reduce almost  my every skin problems.This is a peeling cream,which removes  dead skin and cells softly and regularly thus leaving fresh skin.you don't need any other regular scrub with this cream as it is doing the same thing more efficiently and effectively.Results would be visible in just one week of use.My scars are fading quickly,black heads and white heads are reducing and also controlling the occasional zits i used to had in past.My complexion is getting better day by day.Also  helping in controlling extra oil on my t zone which is strange but true.I did feel little irritation in my early days of use but it went away within 4 to 5 days.Again you need to be regular while using this.Results are associated with regularity.Clean your face thoroughly before applying it.Pea size amount is enough for whole face and neck.

A trick require while using this,i mentioned above already,second  is never use this in sunlight.Use it only in night and make sure first thing you do next morning is wash your face before going out.Mild irritation do occur with this that  goes away with time.But i recommend sensitive skin people should stay away from this.
I use this cream in my night time routine(Read here)and i am please with the results.

 NOTE:Use sunblock with this so the fresh skin may not hurt by damaging rays of sun.


Price and Availability

Easily available at all chemist in Rs.350

You should consult your doctor before using it.


Gracias for reading,



5 comments:

  1. Nice review.....Is it suitable for girls with active acne....My skin is acne prone and very sensitive......xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: thanks for your recommendations. I read that it is a great cream. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds nice :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    And please click on the links of it...it would really mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will give this a try.thankyou so much for sharing.Such creams do scare me but you made it sound so easy.

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com