The body shop tea tree skin clearing toner ~Review & Photos

05:23 gbh 4 Comments




The body shop says about this

This refreshing toner for blemished skin gives a beautifully matte, shine-free finish.
  • Removes traces of make-up, cleanser and impurities
  • Mattifying powders leave skin shine-free
  • Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin



My Experience

Already talked about this toner in my haul post from the body shop and my updated skin care routine here.To my surprise this toner comes in a big bottle of 250ml.Toner is light greenish and has typical tea  tree smell,that doesn't linger long.This tea tree range is particularly for combo/oily skin.My experience with this toner is great,it does what it claims,I usually do double cleansing and this adds as the third cleanser even after double cleansing it leaves my cotton bud dirty.It does mattify skin.My face remains shine free for hours.I have super oily t zone and it's my crime partner in deep cleaning of my t zone.This is not my first toner from body shop.I also have tried Vitamin E toner(read review here)but this is really good for summers when i  need mattification.I am not sure about the skin clearing thing,yes my skin is getting clear day by day but i am also using a peeling cream on daily basis,so not sure about how good is this product in skin clearing.I am not seeing myself to use this in winters cuz it can extra dry the skin due to presence of alcohol.Dont get worried if you see some powder undissolved at the bottom as it is natural ingredient.

Over all,does mattify,controls excess oil and remove the last dirt particle easily in no time.Thumbs up from my side for this wonderful toner.
I have also tried tea tree mask from the body shop,its excellent in soothing acne prone skin and clearing the pimples.

Reasons to have this

  • Great for oily skin
  • leaves skin matte
  • helps in controlling zits 
  • removes the last trace of dirt from skin pores

Reasons to leave this

  • has alcohol,so can dry skin easily
  • Pricey

Would I Recommend?

For oily skin or Oily t zone,it is something i would recommend to you!!!!

My Ratings

4/5

Price and Availability

I got mine from the body shop 25% sale in Rs.967 original price is RS.1250/-

You can get it from any body shop outlet or from online here.

What is your trusty toner?share with me

Gracias for reading,


4 comments:

  1. It looks like a very good product for me as I have super oily skin
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use Yves Rocher toner and I loved it, it had a really nice scent and worked wonderfully :)

    This one sounds good Shafaq :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great......I am using clean n clear one now but will try this one after finishing it......Nice review.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was planning to buy this but as you mention that it has alchol so now i dont want to use it. Thanks for honest review.

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com