My updated skin care routine#1

07:42 gbh 9 Comments

Hoola girlz

This post is the most asked one on my facebook page.What my skin care routine is,What products i use in daily CTM? Before starting to share things you must know,i have oily/combo skin.My T Zone is oily with open pores and rest is normal.Also I am in my late twenties,and after two C sections,restless nights and hectic routine, my body and skin undergone serious problems.For my body, i am doing exercise to lose weight and gain strenght ( will share all that in a separate post).


 I became super lazy after my baby girl.I always had excuses for not taking proper care like OMG i am too tired today,couldn't  go to washroom to clean my face and bla bla....But after some serious damage had done and  realized i have  to take regular measures to control it.I got regular in my night time cleansing/Toning routine and only after 2 months i am standing here to hear  compliments.I don't wear any BB/foundation in my day time and still my skin looks fresh.Well i am sharing all the details with you.so lets start this simple routine.




  1. Nivea visage cleansing milk


    First always remove all the dirt or any makeup before doing anything.Just take a little amount,message it properly on face & neck,wipe it off with wet cotton.I use this milk on my eyes too and is as gentle as water,doesn't irritate my eyes.I am using it over 2 years now but even using other brands i  always came back to this.This is so so good.(Read review here)

  2. Neutrogena wave spin

    Now my facial skin is ready for the next and most important step, as i mentioned earlier i have acne prone skin,with open pores upon & around my nose,they need to be clean properly.I invested in this little gem after going through so many online reviews.(Read my review Here)this device is water proof and comes with its own cleansing and scrubbing pads but that cost too much so I  use with normal cleansing pads that are easily availible in just Rs.50-60.
    what i do is after step 1 add some clean & clear morning burst facial on my palm,mix it with drops of tap water and apply it over my face& neck,then cleanse  my whole face with this device for around 2-3 min in ongoing motion, just wash my face with simple tap water and pat dry.Trust me my pores feels super happy and i am feeling they are reducing in size.This device is best for starters as your skin become use to mechanical cleansing,,you can switch to olay or the master clarisonic mia for excellent results.

  3. The body shop tea tree toner

    The most important step for oily/combo skin is toning to hydrate and maintain pH.I am using this amazing toner from body shop and is doing wonders to my skin.This surely  does what it claims,removes the last dust particle even after double cleansing (read here)this range is good for acne prone or oily/combo skin.Does leave skin matte and refresh.My HG these days.
  4. Glyo aid cream

    Now  done with cleaning toning,comes the 4th part.AHA acid is used in most expensive creams,AHA acid is use for peeling purposes,after 25 the natural peeling of skin slows down,this acid helps in regular peeling,removes the upper layer gradually and reveals the fresh skin.But this should be remembered,never use this in day time or in front of stove.Use only pea size amount after toning before going to bed.With this you may not need usual scrub as it is doing the same thing easily.This helps in getting rid of acne scars readily and also helps in controlling occasional zits that happens on my face.(Review is next)Don't use if you have sensitive skin.


  5. Night cream

    Dont skip this even in summers.It repairs skin overnight and helps in reducing the aging effects.
    I use Loreal night cream or CELLBN night cream on alternate basis. Both are awesome.

    These all steps do not take more than 5 min.Regularity is the only key.Within 2 weeks the results will be obvious.My skin is glowing now a days,i dont use any coverage in day time just a liitle compact to keep oil at bay above my sunblock.

    Next post  is my weekly three steps to control oil and deep cleaning.

    Read my posts on cleansing routine here.
    Read my other posts on skin care here.

    Do share with me your skin care routine.


    Tail note:Ego,grapes, alkaram, firdous and many more brands are now just a click away on Daraz.pk


    Gracias for reading,


9 comments:

  1. Lovely post and too bad I can't use glyco-aid cream as I have very sensitive skin....xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post..
    loved ur fav products

    my recent one :http://www.cosmochics.com/reviews/urban-decay-naked3-eyeshadow-palette-review-swatches-eotd-fotd/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to look for that device right now.. It spuds so promising ..
    But which brand cleansing pass are u using with it !!
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the neutrogena wave spin :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting for your review on the Glyco cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I.MUST.TRY.GLYCOAID.Sounds promising.Thanks for sharing dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. neutrogena wave sonic is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks fr sharing ur skin care routine.. :) loved reading abt it

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love this post .. I can relate on sooo my points .. m def gonna try the mentioned products :)
    makeupoholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com