MUA eye brow pencil in burnette (Review)

10:37 gbh 0 Comments

hi girls
we girls never satisfied of our make up stash and we want to add things on regular basis in it,so do i.I never stop buying new stuff each day...so this is my new purchase..MUA cloud is everywhere on blog sphere...i am also a fan of their huge range of products....i wanted try their pencil series...so i bought some liners and a eyebrow pencil....read more to find out how it turned out to be...

What MUA says,
 
Eyebrow Pencil to frame your face and achieve perfectly groomed eyebrows. MUA’s eyebrow pencil has a brush to groom your eyebrows and ensure that they are in place, whilst the pencil itself adds definition for the finishing touch to any make-up look.
image taken from MUA website
 
 My Experience

This eyebrow pencil is only available in two colors on their website.One is blonde which is not for our Asian eye brow color and the other is brunette which i ordered.Even this coloue is light for our asian type but i always use brown colour to my eyebrows co it gives a soft look.like other MUA stuff this one is also very cheap and comes with a price tag of only  £1.00.But the quality is not compromised with the cheap price.The pencil is double ended,on one side you find the liner and the other end is an applicator to blend the eye brow.I do miss a sharpener,it makes your life easy but any way ....
well i have a scar in my left eyebrow so i have to cover it up every time as to give my eye brows a neat and proper look.i always try to find such products that can cover the scar and do not fade way quickly.this pencil is working good for me.I use it daily over my scar and fill the hollow spaces in my brows and then i blend my brows with the applicator and i am ready....it stays up to good 4-5 hours on my scar.Definitely this is not the best pencil,but all i am saying is that,in this price you are getting a good thing. 

cons
  •  I was using this pencil in winters,as this is very creamy in texture so i am afraid that this will melt  in summer season, as you all know how humid summer is here....but yes this was excellent in winters. 
  • The color of pencil is light,It might not blend well with dark eye brows.
 
Below is the swatch picture in which i swatch it on my hand just to have an idea.soon i am coming with a tutorial post to do eyebrows.
 My Ratings 
I rate this 4/5.Its a good value eyebrow pencil for those on a budget.
 
 Price and Availability

It is reasonably priced at Rs.200/- and can be purchased online at Just4girls. and from MUA official website.They ship worldwide.

Hope you like my review
take care






0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com