MUA undressed eye shadow palette:Review & EOTD

06:10 gbh 10 Comments


the mot raved product of MUA is this eye shadow palette...yes the undressed eyeshadow palette...it is dupe of famous Urban decay naked...i got this some 4 months back and use it almost daily as i love it.

 What MUA has to say

 
A fabulous addition to the MUA Palette family, this one is the ultimate must have. It has a great combination of nude shimmers and mattes and the colour selection is great for creating this season’s clean, natural look with highly pigmented colours. Undressed is bang on trend with the spring summer runway filled with nude makeup looks. 



 My Experience with this


well i am just in love with this palette.this is the most beautiful eye shadow collection in my stash...all the shades are wearable,well pigmented and shows really well with my skin tone.you can see the condition of my palette that how much i use it.The lasting power is good 7-8 hours with primer.
Their is a little guide book for beginners at the back side of the palette...i love shades 6,9 and 10 the most.i know it has been raved so much so instead of swatching it i just created a soft look using shade6(on lids),10(on outer edge) and 1(as highlighter).

Reasons to have this

  • wearable shades
  • highly pigmented
  • lasting power is good
  •  bugdet friendly
  •  and yes dupe of UD

 Reasons to leave this 

i dont find any.

My Ratings

4.5/5 ,strongly recomended

 Price and Availability

 I bought it in Rs.700/- from just4girls.you can also buy it from MUA official online store in £4.00.
  
hope ypu like my review.what are your favourite shades from this collection.?Do share with me in comment section below.
  
love shafaq

10 comments:

  1. Love the shades. What's the difference between this and Heaven and Earth? Cos I'm debating this or that, or Sleek Natural. Would you believe I don't own any nude palettes? But then I have a tonne of nude shadows on other palettes so didn't justify spending on them.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their is not much difference...both are nudes with some minor shade difference...this is actually dupe of famous Urban decay naked.

      Delete
  2. I am so much wanting this but it is always OUT of STOCK at J4G:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right UNDRESSED = NAKED ;d

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite neutral eyeshadow palette! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur EOTD so simple and elegent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u have beautiful eyes btw... love ur look

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is my fav palette nice review

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love MUA so much. They make palettes of such beautiful colours for such ridiculously cheap prices!
    The review is great, I can't wait to get my hands on it! I already have undressed and heaven and earth and I can't wait to add this one to my collection.
    Love the way you did your eye makeup. Its gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com