HAul In fall~

03:34 gbh 9 Comments

Hey dolls
well in wedding break i buy many things,most of them turned out to be excellent.I love the Maybelline lipstick,soon be sharing the review,for now have a peeky at my stuff.




1.MUA power pout lip tint -Rendezvous Rs.500

2.Bourjois Rouge lip tint - Praline Digitale Rs.650

3.Maybelline lipstick Rs.825



 4.MUA pro base complexion face kit nude Rs.1050

5.MUA pro base  conceal and brighten kit natural Rs.595


6.Hello glow rose dust trial pack Rs.650

7.color studio haute nail polish is steel Rs.250


I bought Maybelline lipstick and haute from shaheen chemists,rest of stuff from Just4girls. 
Most of the stuff was on my wishlist so i got a chance to buy them.Soon i shall be reviewing them.so watch the space.


love shafaq

9 comments:

  1. Wow awesome haul Grt post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maybelline lipstick too
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the pro base and that silver nail color is gorgeous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybelline lipstick are great silver nail polish always good to have and wear on edgy day great post doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm wise picks, did u get shocking coral? It's awesome shade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooo want the just bitten balm.Love the haul dear.Hope you enjoy the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow shafaq :) Amazing haul indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following you back darling.... keep in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com