Party makeup ~FOTD,EOTD & LOTD

03:39 gbh 11 Comments

hey my lovelies


ahh finally the days came for which i was preparing for over 2 months.I am only sista of two brothers,both are elder than me ,yes i am the youngest  one and the most pampered kid of house.Well coming back to topic,the wedding days started traditionally with  Mehndi/Henna.Then came the day of Barat and finally last night the groom throw  a reception party to close relatives.Well after spoiling my BArat day's makeup in load shedding and 10 watt energy saver,[shall be sharing that in a separate post too]i went to my reliable beautician in Beauty Hut parlor for makeup and yes she didn't disappoint me.My whole look changed and she transformed me in to some beautiful lady.I got  so many compliments from friends & family.

I wore Ferozi Frock with Royal blue jamawar lining,with choridar Pj,totally traditional.I shall be sharing my outfits pics soon.For now enjoy the makeup.


She gave me a side rough bun with my daughter's hair pins.lolz



EOTD




LOTD



My slave bracelet from Affordable Elegance.I loved wearing this on both days.




Couldnot stop my self from posting this here.These are my darling shoes from Stylo.

 
 One last pic,me and my janu:)





Hope you enjoyed this post.Do let me know your opinion in comment box below.

love shafaq

P.S I took these pics after coming back to my home at 1.00 am with no light[only Flash light].The makeup was still fresh.

11 comments:

  1. Ma sha ALLAH you looking soo beautiful.. Love the dewy look of yours.. <3

    your daughter is soo cute ma sha ALLAH..May ALLAH give her long life and health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wat your skin is glowing in this shade of blue which is very rare mashALLAH...!!! Stay blessed kisses for doll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures. I like your jewelry and your makeup. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so beautiful ots the tradition style. Hi I'm back come read my post its an dedication to all my followers.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely Shafaq :-D. I need a make over :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.... U look beautiful.. Agree ur beautisian did a really good job..
    Post some more pics so that we can see your outfit..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely... it must been a wonderful event and tiring too :) God bless u and the newly married couple too :) would love to see ur looks from the rest of the days too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nyc post you look Gorgeous! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post.You look amazing.I love the shot of you and your baby.Stay blessed <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Late night pictures. U still looking good n fresh though hair updo is looking a bit messy.. ur janu daughter is so cute

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com