Favourites for Autumn [On Go Products Part3 ]

11:32 gbh 6 Comments

 hey dolls

yes officially Autumn is here with falling leaves and early evenings,long long and very long nights.I love to walk in these days alone on leafy ground of my home with a cup of coffee .My whole garden grass is covered with fallen leaves,I don't know why  but this weather effects  my mood  and my entire product selection changed.

I love summers but on the other hand i love long nights and especially month of December[that is  my birthday month yayyy]today I am sharing my On go product for this season.


1.Belleme BB cream

light weight,easily blend able and gives semi matte finish,,ideal for this and upcoming season.totally love it.

2.Rimmel stay matte compact powder

I wish i can change my t zone,ahh,it still gets oily after time so this is a saver for me.

3.Avon glimmer stick

smudge proof,water proof and stays up to hours

4.color studio professional lipstick in diva

deep red shade,lasting time is disappointing but still i mange to wear it along a matte nude lip shade beneath.

5.MUA lipstick in shade6 & 13

Shade 6  is  bold and bright pink perfect for bold lips,shade 13 is bright red with pink undertones.

  6.Sleek blush in suede

goes perfect with red lips,gives glow to apple of cheeks.

7.MUA intense lip gloss in stolen kisses

I  like winters as i can wear lip glosses,so far this lip gloss has top all the other high end brands lip glosses for me.Soon be reviewed.


6.Vitoria secrets  pure Day dream

Seductive  fragrance,stole my heart,cant resist myself over it.

7.Avon far away bella body lotion

A good moisturizer with fragrance that keeps me fresh for hours. 


Hope you like my minimun product selection.

love shafaq

6 comments:

  1. We dont really have autumn in india..
    Nice makeup, i have MUA 6 too and love it
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autumn Shafaq.. it is such a beautiful time of the year. with the leaves changing color and falling to make crunchy leaves for me to walk in:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice choices..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the choices are great.esp the Bell me shimmer is what can give the skin the right amount of glow.

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com