MUA Intense color lip liner Pink me up[Review,photos & Swatch]

08:00 gbh 15 Comments



MUA says

MUA intense colour lip liners!
With a creamy and strong payoff, you will love them! There are four shades ranging from a soft pink to a deep plum shade which match most MUA lipstick shades or you can even use them as lipsticks too!
All come with a handy sharpener in the lid.


MY Experience

I don't have many lip liners in my stash, i had just two lip liners one baby pink and other red from Arico.I  use them alternatively like for dark lipsticks i use red one and for light shades i opt pink one.But as a big fan of MUA,most of the line is £1.00,i added one lip liner in my cart.First i thought of red drama,but i ended up buying pink me up.
The pencil liner is like every other liner,sleek and the thing which makes it handy is a sharpener in the lid.So no mess if you want to sharp it,you can sharp it anywhere.




The shade is frosty pink, has  very creamy texture,glides smoothly over the lips.I use it both the ways,i use to define my lips and under my matte pink lipsticks to enhance and make them last longer. It helps lipstick to last longer and yes stops bleeding.I also sometime use it alone on my lips to get that gorgeous rosy pink on my pout.


What i find is that the lid having sharpener  sometimes break the tip of pencil,yes that's annoying i have to be careful every time.
Overall they are really amazing and surely i am gona get  red drama. 

Would I Recommend

Of course,a complete set includes pencil and sharpener.What else could one get in £1.00.

My Ratings

4.5/5,a gorgeous shade and handy too

Price And Availability

You can directly buy it from MUA online store in £1.00.They ship to those countries which have paypal.
In pakistan you can buy online at Just4girls.MUA is available only on  online stores in Pakistan.
You can join MUA face book page to stay updated.




Hope you enjoyed reading this post.Dont forget to follow me on Facebook to stay updated.

love shafaq

15 comments:

  1. These look really nice Shafaq... I have just never been one to wear a lip liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that it has sharpner in top, the color looks nice and creamy..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget my lip liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a pretty PINK x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am fan of MUA lip pecils they are great for the price we pay, nice review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haye lovely shafaq, Thank u so much for review honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review.lovely color.I love collecting lip liners ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice shade at dirt cheap prices.
    http://dressnmakeup.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review. Lovely color

    Will you like to check out my blog and follow eachother

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-red-dress.html#.UkLW4IasiSo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing colour ;) I love cosmetics MUA :)

    I follow you beautiful blog onb bloglovin. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this review! xx

    http://arialuv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah I'm facing the same prob with this sharpner, break all the nibs! the shade you got is gorgeous by the way:) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog ! I am a new follower, I would love for you to follow back !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love pencils that come with a sharpner.great color

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com