Review;Rimmel soft kajal eye liner(Photos & Swatch)

05:57 gbh 6 Comments

What Rimmel has to say 

- Intense color, easy application
- Soft and blendable formula for an easy smokey look
- Smudge-proof long wear formula up to 12 hours wear
- Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested

My Experience

I am a kajal/liner person.My daily makeup is to apply blush, line my water line apply a soft pink lipstick on lips and that's it.I avoid extra makeup on my face.I don't know but heavy makeup is not for me....i always invest in those things which i use regularly.

I actually wanted to purchase CSP soft kohl pencil but that was out of stock from ages on just4girls so i added this in my cart.As Rimmel is a renowned drugstore brand too so i decided to gave it a shoot.




The pencil is sleek and short in size,pigmentation is good,texture is very soft,no need to pull it again n again.I usually apply it on my lower lash line  and mostly on my water line,and it stays for good 2-3 hours.It smudge a little when applied on lower lash line,but the smudging starts after 2 hours.

It is water proof..when i swatched it on my hand and took pictures....i did dishing and the line was intact....
 I have oily lids so it doesn't stay on my upper lash line.I wish the staying power to be longer and i can also apply it on my upper lash line.The claim that it can be wear up to 12 hours is not true.The staying power is a big disappointment for me.


reasons to have this

  •  water proof 
  • black kajal that doesn't smudge on water line
  • can be use to line lower lash line

Reasons to leave this

  • The staying power is short as per claim
  • doesn't stay on oily lids
  • may find it pricey
 

MY ratings

3/5,OK for now as i am in search of something that can last up to seveal hours on my water line.

 Price And Availability

I bought this from just4girls in Rs.395/-
You can also check out Rimmel official website to buy this.

 what are your current faovurites to line your waterline these days?Do share it with me in comment box below.
  
love shafaq

 

6 comments:

  1. I really like Rimmel's Lip liners, havent tried these yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Rimmel, they make good make up in my eyes!

    Hope you have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of getting Rimmel's kohl liner.. thanks for sharing :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thats really disappointing :( do try Miss & Mrs eye pencile its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review!

    http://saadiashaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nyc review dear ! but i don't really like pencil kajal but after seen ur post i must chk this out :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com