my victoria secret fragrance gift set

01:36 gbh 5 Comments

hey my lovely girls

 
I think it is a gift month although my birthday is far away  but still i am getting gifts...My sis in law went to USA for completing her graduation and she came back 4 days ago and bought VS fragrance set for me....i am already in love with these fragrances.....i got two,one is Pure day dream and the other is love spell...i love them both ...these are my first VS products and i am so excited to have them in my fragrance collection....
Love Spell is a fragrance from the Victoria's Secret Secret Garden collection.
Love spell is fragrance of flowers ,it is so romantic and fresh  i cant resist my self spraying it again n again....

 cant wait to review them<3






What do you think of these lovely little bottles of freshness.....?Do share it with me in comment box...

love shafaq

5 comments:

  1. AMAZING DEAR!!
    i AM WAITING FOR YOU! Have a nice WEEKEND!
    bESOS FROM ROME!
    Federica
    Smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog Dear! By the way I followed you via GFC, hope you can follow back :)


    xx, Jessie
    http://jessieabimer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m a big lover kf VS pure seduction & such a flirt i dont like love spell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! lucky You Dear! I have been searching for something similar to my all time favorite Thank you so much for sharing with us <3 it

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com