Review:Benefit powder blush in Bella Bamba(photos & swatches)

03:05 gbh 8 Comments



 



 Benefit is a brand that is always on my wishlist.The tempting box blushers are one of those things that i always wanted them in my stash.I think every girl who is a blusher lover wants Box blusher of benefit.But they are expensive and it is not an easy thing to buy them.Benefit also have deluxe sizes to check the products.I decided to buy the deluxe of two products to make my mind to buy box blusher,( read my haul post here)one of them is Benefit bella bamba.....read more to find out my experience with this.

 




what benefit has to say 

A 3D brightening pink face powder which adds glow and sheen to face and highlights the cheeks.





My Experience

I was actually confuse between Sugar bomb and bella bamba.I was reading reviews and according to some Sugar bomb has lot more shimmer as compared to bella bamba.I am not in to shimmers very much when comes to blushers.I like matte ones or finely milled shimmer.So when i read that it is a dupe of Nars Orgasm i decided to buy this.As Nars Orgasm is a high rated blush.I dont own Nars orgasm but yes according to reviews it is a  dupe.
 

 



To be very honest i was not expecting this type of packaging from benefit even in deluxe size as the deluxe is expensive too.The packaging is so cheap,a black plastic box contains the powder as you can see it in the pictures even MUA has better packaging.Deluxe size doesn't mean a low packaging.It has 3g of product.




swatch on my arm and then blended

The blush itself is a  gorgeous water melon pink toned powder with  huge amount of  golden shimmer .The product is hard in texture so it is not easy for me to pick it with brush easily.I had to make seveal attempts to pick it up.When applied on face it gives a sheer shine with golden sheen that can be built able .The powder has a golden sheen which shows on skin very well.yes it adds glow to apple of cheeks but so much shimmer make  my pores more visible.
 I  don't like the extra shimmery effect of it.When it is blended the shimmer highlight the pores.The sheen looks gorgeous in pictures and in evening parties but i don't like the extra shimmery part of it.
 I am wearing this blush in my FOTD(click here) .

Reasons to have this

  • warm pink blusher
  • gives nice sheen to cheeks

Reasons to leave this

  • so much shimmer
  • packaging is very cheap(deluxe)
  • powder is hard to pick on brush
  • cannot wear this in daytime
  •  highlight open pores on cheeks

My ratings

3/5,failed to conquer me becoz of huge chunks of shimmer.These marks are just for benefit.

Price And Availibilty   

I bought it in Rs.950/- from beauty unleashed.

Do you tried any Benefit box blusher?What is your opinion?Do share it with me in comment box below

love shafaq

8 comments:

  1. Thanks to Allah that i have not bought it yet :p i was about to buy that but now i m going to stay away from it :)

    http://makeupstashofkomal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shade is lovely but chunks is not wearable :/ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for a detailed review, I guess I'd stay away from the deluxe size. Following you via GFC now love! xx

    The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. already following you dear on Bloglovin....<3

      Delete
  4. Wow pretty Shade! pink is my all tym favt <3 it but i haven't hear about this brand but after watching ur post i will pick this one Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sample sizes are usually packaged like this because they usually come free with a purchase.

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com