benefit haul

00:57 gbh 3 Comments

hi girls
 well this is may be another hauling month as i cant stop myself on certain things....these two products were on my wishlist  from quite some time but they are always out of my range so i never thought of getting them ..then  i saw them in Deluxe sizes(mini Sizes) on an online store,i checked my savings and thought of skipping some other stuff and bought them....so hold your breath....here they are.,..




Benefit POREfessional and bella bamba......well  About POREfessional i was reading mixed reviews some says it works while according to some it doesnot...but i am keeping my fingers crossed for it...and about BELLA BAmba it is a beautiful pink blush some call it a dupe for Nars orgasm....
 
.
 now its time to reveal from where i bought time.. i bought them from Beauty unleashed....a well reputed online store which offers a wide range of products from jewellery to cosmetics....this was my first experience with them and it went really well....i bought these deluxe in Rs.1940/- with free delivery as it was part of offer...i got my stuff very second day of purchase....delivery was quick and everything was in perfect condition.....the stuff was nicely packed in pink paper(sorry my little kiddo as always tear that at very first moment of opening the parcel so no pics for that).


I will be reviewing them soon....what about you gals....what is your wishlist .......?comment in the box below.....
 hope you like my benefit haul.
 
love xx

take care

3 comments:

  1. I worship Porefessional. Got two new tubes inside and using one sparingly, haha. Thanks for dropping by my blog - we should do an India-Pak swap or guest posts or something soon! Can I be your 14th follower? You have 12 now and with my luck #13 is a bad idea rofl. Followed on Bloglovin, She Said Beauty and the rest.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure we can follow each other....and not a bad idea about indo-pak swap......i really like that....start following you now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove benefit cosmetics. Bella bamba is my favorite for summers. Shimmery and pretty
    Love ur blog. Come visit mine sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com