Products used in my peachy eyes and pink lips look

10:15 gbh 8 Comments

Well back days i did a look in of peachy eyes and pink lips.You can see the EOTD and FOTD here.Here is list of all the products i have used.

 

 Color studio professional pro luminous foundation

 Rimmel stay matte in transparent

ELF blush and contouring duo

 MUA professional eyes  primer

L.A little black book of eye shadows

Kryolan aqua eye liner

MUA mascara in shade 5

Rimmel soft kohl kajal eye liner

 wet n wild smokin hot pink matte lipstick

 Hope you like my look by using these minimum makeup products.
 Do share your opnion with me in comment box. 
love shafaq

8 comments:

  1. I've seen your EOTD and FOTD post and your EOTD and FOTD are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing the products.

    P.S: Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple shadow... simply lovely...I used to wear this when I was younger... so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love purple too....these shades are so pretty

      Delete
  3. Hi , have you reviewed the LA colours eye shadow book ? i want to know about the quality of their eye shadows , quite tempted to get some stuff from them but don't know whether it would be good or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear i am going to review the book in the coming week...

      Delete
  4. WOW! I just love dis eye shadows looks grt, i m loving it <3 thank you soo much for sharing ,,It really help us :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com