MUA Mascara in shade 5:Review

02:08 gbh 0 Comments

hi girls
I am a mascara lady,although i have long lashes but still i love to apply mascara to give my eyes dramatic  look..few month back i did a  haul from MUA,in that i also ordered their mascara in shade 5 which is black...i always try new products so i thought to give it a try as it is really cheap.How it turned out...?
Read more to find out...

What MUA says

  must have - coloured mascara which is available in a number of eye-catching shades to create a striking effect. Long lasting and can be used alone, or as a highlight to the end of lashes on top of your normal shade.
 

My Experience 

This mascara is from MUA colored mascara line and comes in a sleek black packaging.Lemme tell you in beginning that this is not a lengthening or volumizing mascara.I bought shade 5 which is black.The wand is good,no hassle while applying the mascara.

The formula is not thick..It is so light even i have to apply it 4-5 times.The only purpose of this mascara in my opinion is to clean your lashes after makeup or you can use it to set eye brows.seriously I was not expecting much from this product.This is not a lengthening mascara, it just  add color to lashes and that's it.....like other MUA product it is priced at £1.00.so no hole in pocket.Good one for those who have long lashes and don't need volume to add.well i am not going to buy it again.Because i love those mascara 's which gives volume and length to lashes.so this is not for me.
 

 My Ratings

1/5,
 only for those who have long lashes and don't need volume.

Price and Availibilty

You can purchase this mascara on MUA official website in  £1.00. 
 
In Pakistan you can spot it at Just4girls.

hope you like my review. 
love xx
take care 

0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com