PONDS Deep cleansing facial scrub:Review

10:42 gbh 0 Comments

I have oily/combination skin which also have blackheads...so i am always in search of such products which can reduce my oiliness and control my blackheads.
Ponds has introduced a new range of face washes in market, this is also one of that range.The description of the product appealed me and i decided to give it a try.How my experience went.?
Read more to find out.
 
 

 What ponds says 

Ponds introduces its advanced deep cleansing facial scrub with the power of unique volcanic clay.Extracted from the depths of the earth,volcanic clay is known to be highly absorbent and acts as a powerful magnet.New ponds no blackheads draws out oil and dirt from deep within the skin and eith soft but hard working beads help exfoliate dead skin that clog pores to prevent the appearence of black heads leaving skin smooth and glowing.


My Experience

I was actually looking for a mild scrub that i can use on daily basis as  daily exfoliation results better in controlling oily skin problem rather than doing it twice a week only.

 This product comes in a tube packaging with lid...the consistency of product is not runny so the packaging is not a problem.the product is creamy in texture and contains micro beads as you cant see them but feel them on skin...the beads are not harsh at all.
product on my hand

I use this product  in my cleansing routine in night i.e after cleansing my face with my cleansing lotion i take small amount of this scrub and then apply it over my face,this product act as face wash as well!just have to massage it over a min or two and then wash with tap water.well this product is a big dissappointment for me...It has small beads (microbeads) which are not enough size to exfoliate skin.while using this product i didn't notice any major change,my blackheads were not gone.I only felt clean skin after using it but the function of scrub is to exfoliate which it didnt rather i had to use my regular scrub while using this....I didn't noticed any change in my T-zone or blackheads,the claim of NO BLACKHEADS is not true ...blackheads were not gone.ahhh

overall i don't find this product to be a good scrub...Its just a face wash.as it effectively cleans the face that's it...

My Ratings

1/5

Price and Availability

Ponds face wash range is available at all leading stores....the price range is between Rs. 250-280/-

 hope you like my review and find it helpful.

 love xxx
 take care

0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com