Beautyuk lipstick shade in the Buff:Review and swatch

21:53 gbh 1 Comments

hi girls
I have obsession of pink colour...everything that is pink attracts me and i find myself getting it any way.same is the case with today product.I was looking for the beauty uk lipstick in buff from many months and finally i got my hands on it.read more to find out my experience.

What beautyuk says

Leaving no shade unturned, our collection of  lipsticks in 'wet' or 'Matte'  textures and an array of shades tempt you away from a predicable palette. The luxuriously moist formulation of the 'wet' collection leaves lips luscious and glossy with long lasting shine. Our 'Matte' formula gives a nourishing ,long-lasting pop of color that packs a punch! all formulated with a fresh and tasty minty flavor.
display image at website
 
 

Beautyul lipstick:in the buff

Beautyuk lipstick:in the buff
 My Experience

 As i said earlier i am a pink lady.All my favouite lipsticks are pink. The lipstick comes in very cute packaging having heart at the bottom and a plastic lid of colour dispaly at top.so you dont need to open lipstick all the time to check color. The shade is soft pink,gives a matte finish on lips and doesnt dry lips.It is different from web image.

The formula is moisturizing and very pigmented.you don't need to swipe it many time on your lips, just one coat is enough..the lipstick does not bleed and stays on my lips for good 2 hours.It is a very cool and every day color,easy to carry and goes with every look.I sometime use little gloss over it at night time to look classy.overall must have product...you can check out different colours as well.below you can see the swatch picture,
swatch on my arm


 Cons
The only con i found about this lipstick is that if you have very dry lips then it may settle in to dry line of lips but you can use little balm underneath to avoid this.

My Ratings

3.7/5, recommend


Price And Availability

 I bought it online from beautyuk official website in £3.49.They ship worldwide.

hope you like my review and find it helpful.


love xx
take care

1 comment:

  1. Wow!really lovely post this color is pop and lovely. The color is so pretty, no wonder you got tempted! Pink lippies is a weakness of mine too Thank you so much for posting now my eyes on it :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com