Review & swatches:MUA lipsticks

02:37 gbh 1 Comments

hi girls

MUA cloud is every where.I am also  fan of MUA products,some are  disappointing which are coming in my upcoming posts.Today is a quick review of MUA lipsticks.

 What MUA says

Girls, there is nothing better than lipstick. Our amazing lipsticks come in 16 shades from red to pink and nude and are packed full of pigmentation. With just one swipe you'll have fantastic colour pay off resulting in gorgeous lips!
My  Experience  
I have many shades of MUA so instead of reviewing them individually,i decided to review them altogether.
MUA lipsticks:from L to R shade2,3,7,9,12,13 and 15
from L to R shade9,2 and 15
From L to R shade 3,12,7
swatch picture from L to R'2,3,7,9,12,15

I have shade 2,3,7,9,12, 13 and 15(juicy) in my lipsticks collection.Shade2,3,7 and 12 are of pink tones,shade 13 is bright red and shade15 is somewhat nude.The packaging of lipsticks is sleek and black in colour which I like.The lid is loose so they are not travel friendly, you cant keep them in purse unless you put it in separate pouch.Also the shade number is only mention on the lid and if you open two or more lipsticks together to mix them,you are not sure which lid is of which shade.
The lipsticks also have a small amount of product  at the bottom of the case (I thought it was just to show you what colour was inside..I only found out it was gloss by looking online).They are not useful coz they have the same colour as the lipstick has so no use. In my opinion the  bottom case is useless
They are creamy so they don't dry my lips out and I don't even need a lip balm under them as they are  moisturizing..some of the shades are very pigmented like 3,13 and 15...well others are not so you have to swipe the lipstick many time to get desired colour.Shade 13 is beautiful bright red,so if you are looking for a red,do check it out.
shade 13 swatch
 
The lasting power is OK.On my lips these stays for 1 hour and then start to fade but they don't fade evenly.
 If you are on budget then these lipsticks should be your choice.These are not very long lasting but not bad either.
They are creamy and most of the shades are wearable on daily basis except for shade 15 which makes face pale.It doesn't suit Asian skin. My  favorites are shade 3,7,12 and 13 and i use them everyday.

My Ratings 

3/5
 the colors are wearable and budget friendly.
 
 Price and Availability

They are available at MUA and can be purchased in £1.00.
 In Pakistan  you can get them in Rs.200/- from just4girls.

hope you like it...

love xx
 take care

1 comment:

  1. You have an magnificent collection i just loved it Grt choice dear :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com