Montis UV MAX SPF100 sunblock~Weekly highlight

22:10 gbh 4 Comments


Today under the spot light is this little tube of sunblock.I use sunblock in all times of year,my skin type doesnot allow me to skip this in any season.I have moles on my skin and that increases rapidly if exposed to sun.previously i have used up to 60 spf sunblocks but this time Advised by my dermatologist i am using this spf100 from 2 months now and is good.,lightweight and doesnot leave any oily residue on my face like Sunblock 60.It leaves a white cast but not that obvious that some other leaves.The best thing while applying any sunblock is to apply two times a day,one in morning and then after 2 clock.If you are a house wife like me and thinks sunblocks are not for you,then think twice as you cooks and spent almost half of your day in kitchen that is also like sun heat.

Available at all leading pharmacies in Rs.650 only.


What is you favorite sunblock these days.

Gracias for reading,



4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great brand, Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review dear....I will check this....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dnt think this wud be available here.. sounds nice.. good review dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the product sounds nice bt it may nt be available here.. nice review!!

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com