Benefit High Beam Highlighter~Review,photos,swatches & FOTD

08:57 gbh 5 Comments


Hoola pretty girlz

Let me confess something today,i never knew before jumping in to makeup world that highlighting and contouring can really sharp your features and can make you stand out in flash photography.I always thought while seeing other beauties that how their cheeks,forehead are glowing and also they are having subtle makeup.Now a days makeup is no more elaborating your eyes or choosing your lipstick,it is like enhancing your each part by proper contouring and highlighting then comes the proper makeup part.I shall do a separate post on how i contour and highlight my face in near future.

Got this amazing tiny highlighter bottle(deluxe size)some 1 month ago and now in a position to write its review.Scroll down to read what i have to say


Benefit says about this product

What it is:
A luminescent complexion enhancer.

What it does:
Benefit High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion. For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow.

What else you need to know:
It's a "supermodel in a bottle" and perfectly alluring on all skin tones.

 How to Use:
-For spot highlighting, dab on cheekbones and brow bones for a beautiful angelic sheen. Or mix with your moisturizer or foundation for an allover glow.

My Experience

This cute little gem comes in small bottle with built in applicator,at first i thought it is useless but oh boy,it is so precise you can make a small dot even with this and highlighting is all about doting,if you know what i am saying.Well it is slight pinkish shade not white with shimmer not glitter.I like the convenience of applying and  blending without much effort.It is very subtle yet prominent on face.It can be use two ways,mostly when i am using it in night times i mix one drop with my foundation over face,then highlight cheek bone,under eye and forehead with this.At day times i only highlight my cheeks with this.Staying time is good,lasts up to 4-5 hours on me.I got mine in deluxe size(another amazing thing by benefit,you got to try product in cheap amount)but it would last  long as i can see the left product in bottle.

Overall it is a nice choice in liquid,affordable highlighter my GO TO product these days.

Swatches in day light



How it looks on me in my room light

Reasons to have this

  • Pink shimmery highlighter
  • can be use as illuminater with foundation
  • gives glow to highlighted parts
  • Nice cute pacaking
  • economical i am talking about deluxe size

 Reasons to Leave this

  • you dont like pink highlighters
  • Availability is an issue

Would I Recommend?

I am hands down to this tiny bottle.Oh yes definitely

My Ratings

4.5/5

Price And Availability

  I purchased mine from Bells in Rs.750.
Available at sephora in full size and you can also get from Benefit site in $4.00 .

What is your favorite  highlighter these days?

Gracias for reading,

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: interesting analysis. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice..gonna try it out :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous dear....nice review......xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com