My Take on Ash's look at cannes2014~

03:15 gbh 2 Comments

Hoola pretty girlz

Cannes red carpet 2014 talk is every where.The lady which caught my attention is none other than Ash.She has rocked many outfits in pasts but due to her personal life and baby she was considereing as out of game player.But Oh boy what an entry!!i must say.

Just look at her
  I never  have been fan of her until i saw this mermaid last night.This was the first word came to my mind,if their would be any mermaid,than she is looking exactly like her.Look at her,she is a stunner undoubtedly.I know everybody is raving her looks and how well did she carry herself.Oh eem gee,i was spell bound last night when i saw her pictures.she is back  with BANG.

She carried this gold fish tail dress with so ease .She regain her barbie doll body after 1 year.She truly deserves the applause.

Instead of  long winged eye liner,she choose open eye makeup and lots of highlighting and contouring with light blush and of course i find the shade of lippie is  MAC ruby woo.


How did you find this look?

Gracias for reading,

2 comments:

  1. Awesome look..
    My recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/05/rimmel-london-show-lip-lacquer-apocalips-aurora-review-swatches.html

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com