Some more lipsticks~Haul from Shopaholic

10:48 gbh 6 Comments


Wet n Wild lipsticks tops many drugstore brands lipsticks to me,pigmentation wise they are superb and the lasting time makes them ideal for me.I dont like touch ups and reapplying so i always go for long lasting ones.When i saw this amazing offer at shopaholic,get 2 or more WnW lipsticks in just Rs.400,i could not resist my self getting two for me.Dont blink pink,a beautiful rosy pink,regret having not earlier it in my stash, was one shade that was on my wishlist and second i got is purty persimmon,a orange shade .A useful gift,Deva curl styling cream sachet.I have shopped many times from shopaholic,owner is such a nice lady and always responsed to me quickly and professionally.Thumbs up for this store.COD is available so on issue of bank transfer.



Next is Christine cake makeup,i bought it from a local shop,my Compact powder is running out,i needed some  back up,after many recomendations i gave it a shot,now crossing my fingers for it.Only Rs.300

LAst is Swiss Miss matte lipstick in nude pink,a drug store brand available in pakistan, like the pigemnatation when i swatched it from tester and was dirt cheap too so without any second thought i added it to my cart.Rs120 only

hope you like my  tiny lippies haul.

Remember me in  your prayers.

Gracias for reading




6 comments:

  1. I love those lipsticks,, wish wet n wild was available here.. great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the products look great!
    Stop by sometime, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wet n wild lipstick for 400 , I am surely getting it.
    Would love to read the full reviews of all the products
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul dear....love your picks....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the offer! 400rs is such a good deal. Lovely haul.

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com