Lawn outfit from charizma designer collection(by Riaz arts)

03:49 gbh 9 Comments

From the start of summers the prices of lawn designer collection are beyond the sky.I went to market so many times but didnt bought a single designer suit.I found them much expensive and  price is not matching the outfit.Even a simple printed designer lawn outfit is for 3000-4000/-which is not justified.Well if you are following me on my socail networks than you must be knowing that i am shopping for my brother's up coming nikkah in this month.I was buying some outfits for the bride to be and for her sister in commercial market Rawalpini where i spotted this designer lawn which is very affordable.I bought three different designs2 for my bahbi and her sister and this one for me.Isn't it beautiful?
The outfit comes in a black zipped bag with the panels,edges,embroidred stuff and body included and has a picture of stitched dress on the front side of bag so no hassle at all.All you have to do is go to tailor and made it customized according to your size.The colors are same as shown in picture,dupatta is of chiffon and 2 toned.

I just love this out fit and the price is reasonable too.
I bough it in Rs.2590/- from Kohinoor 's located in commercial market.
When i was searching for the picture of this outfit on internet i was shocked that a famous store is selling these prints in 3669/-Rs.








Hope you like my today's post.Do share your experience with me in comment box below.
love shafaq

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous i love ur outfit Beautiful Thanks for sharing and price is so reasonable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now You can find designer suits in Local bazars like wednesday bazar, sunday bazar in Karachi at very affordable price....I bought Nadia Hussain Suits from there @Rs. 2500 :) ...Same Zipped lock bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shafaq, the outfit looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice print I liked striped trouser

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow girl.I bought one form gul ahmed in same price and it is just a printed everyday lawn suit.Love the print and the stripy trousers.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one you choose for the price :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com