MUA haul from just4girls

22:48 gbh 8 Comments

This drugstore brand has impressed me so much that every time i am easily tempted to buy some products from this line.The prices are cheap and products are a big wow.This time just4girls in celebration of their Anniversary put MUA on 10% discount and offered free shipping on orders above Rs.2500/-,again it temtped me and forced me to buy some more of  MUA,i already have so much but cant seem enough.so what i bought this time have a look.





MUA pearl eyeshadow in shade 30 (Rs200/- or £1.00)

MUA Immaculate collection(Rs.1300 or £8.00)

 MUA lipsticks in shade 8 & 6(Rs 200/-each or £1.00)

 


I got 10% discount on all the products as i have lost the invoice so i dont remember the exact prices.sometime back i also bought this For my lovely giveaway.

The Artiste collection (Rs.1050 0r £6.00)

 I am really impressed with MUA palettes...the immaulate has 24 eye shades,well pigmented and the palette itself looks so classy.It was on my wish list since ages.The Artiste collection has 6 merged eye shades,2 blushers ,1 bronzer and 1 highlighter,it is an absolute love,i fell in love with this as soon as i opened the bubble wrap,surely i am gona buy this for myself as well.This artiste collection by MUA is prize of my recent giveaway.You can participate by clicking here.

You can shop  MUA at their online store by clicking here. In Pakistan you can buy all MUA collection at just4girls in reasonable prices.
hope you like my recent haul.
love shafaq


8 comments:

  1. I need the Artiste palette (have the Immaculate and it's perfect for travel). Do swatch the Artiste palette once you get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey sure as soon as i grab one for me....

      Delete
  2. Wow! Grt haul I just love dis the artiste collection all in one and and lip color and eyeshadows are amazing nyc choice Thanks for sharing shafaq :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Waiting for the review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rabeeyah...will review them soon...

      Delete
  4. After seeing your haul i am itching to shop too.Love the palette.looks delicious.hope everything turns out good for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish we had mua in america :(

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com