MUA pearl eyeshadow in shade 30(Review,photos, swatches and EOTD)

02:00 gbh 15 Comments

wedding season is really hot these days in this part of world.I also have to attend so many weddings but the heat is killing me seriously. I'd like to keep my eyes simple with bold lips.But to look trendy and to beat the heat with a good makeup one cannot skip an eyeshadow.The eyeshadow under today review light is perfect for this wedding season.so lets start.

 What MUA has to say

Single eyeshadows that are super high pigmented, smooth and easy to apply are the must-have item from MUA. They’re the barga-licious price of just £1 each and they come in 34 amazing shades from brights to natural colours. Create a dramatic look with three or four in one look, or simply sweep one across the eye for a wash of colour. Omg, we just love these eyeshadows! You could even use some of them as blushers! The looks you could create are endless… go on, collect them all! Karla Powell, our head of Makeup Artistry says her favourites are Shades 1, 9 and 27 – she can’t get enough of them!

 

My Experience

I already have reviewed MUA pearl eye shadow in shade 15.I bought this powder eyeshadow last week,see my haul post here.And i simply love this even before swatching  it.The shade comes in a black packaging with transparent lid and has 2g of product,the shade is bright golden bronze  with shimmer,It is a warm shade and looks so good on eyes.I love the pigmentation,and the shimmer is so beautifully merged with the shade to give lids a neutral color.The shade can be wear alone or can be merge with other shades to create a bold look.The staying power is really impressive.It lasted on my lids for4 hours without creasing(underneath primer)overall i love this shade and the finish.Perfect for wedding season or parties.you can wear bold lip color with this.


Reasons to have

  • Gorgeous bronze shade with subtle shimmer
  • super pigmented
  • satying power is up to 4hours on oily lids
  • can be wear alone
  • bugdet friendly

 Reasons to leave

  • you don't like neutrals or golds
  • you don't like shimmery shades

 My Ratings

4.5/5

RECOMENDATIONS

yes,a must have

Price anD  availibilty

I bought it from just4girls in Rs.180/-you can also buy it from MUA official online store in £1.

I have created an EOTD using this eye shadow.
 What do you think of MUA pearl eye shadows?And also do let me know about EOTD in comment box below.

love shafaq

15 comments:

  1. Shafaq, I love the pearly bronze color:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried MUA shadows but after watching dis post i will try it looks amazing and i love shimmer looks,, this looks super pretty! Amazing work.I love trying new makeup brands and shades. That shimmer is very flattering! The pics are perfect and the post is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUA eye shadow palette are worth trying...go for them...thanks for liking

      Delete
  3. they look nicely pigmented :) Nice EOTD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haye lovely shafaq <3 beautifull

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow its such a lovely glittery shade!nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous neutral shade, thanks for the review:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant shade! It's perfect for the beach too. :)
    Following you now back via GFC dear. Thank you so much for the support!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow lovely color.you did a pretty job with that shadow.Thumbs up and double like xoxo

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com