Review & swatch:MUA pearl eye shadow in shade 15

03:34 gbh 3 Comments




 black smokey eyes are never out of fashion....thats why whenever i see any black shade i just grabs it...today is shade 15 from MUA pearl eye shadow collection...read more to find out...

 WHat MUA has to say

Single eyeshadows that are super high pigmented, smooth and easy to apply are the must-have item from MUA. They’re the barga-licious price of just £1 each and they come in 34 amazing shades from brights to natural colours. Create a dramatic look with three or four in one look, or simply sweep one across the eye for a wash of colour. Omg, we just love these eyeshadows! You could even use some of them as blushers! The looks you could create are endless… go on, collect them all! Karla Powell, our head of Makeup Artistry says her favourites are Shades 1, 9 and 27 – she can’t get enough of them! 

 MY Experience with this

 black smokey eyes are always a saver in weddings and evening parties for a person like me...as i love dramatic eyes......when i first saw this pearl range my first chioce was a black one and i bought it...these  eye shadows comes in a black pan packaging,the packaging is not cheap and very compact.you can carry it with you easily any where...the shadow itself is highly pigmented and smooth in texture...you dont need to build it just one swirl is enough.it has fine shimmer in it so  gives  a pearl finish . it is actually not jet black but rather greyish black with fine shimmer.i don't notice any fall outs.it last on me for good 5-6 hours with primer underneath.
well i use this  to create  smokey lids and sometimes just to define my outer corners with a gold eye shade inside. and sometimes to blend my eyeliner to give a smudge look....it is my favorite black shade...(soon i will do EOTD by using this ). 


 so over all i  think its a steal for this price.i don't find any con about this...so if you are smokey eye makeup lover, do go for it...i will buying more shades in this range. 

REAsons to have this 

  • you like black shades
  •  you like pearl finish
  • you like shimmery eye shades 

Reasons to leave this

  •  you don't like pearl shades

my ratings 

 4/5 ,

price and availability

 i bought this from just4girls in Rs.200/-.it is also availible at MUA official website in £1.00.

hope ypu like my review...do tell me your opnion in comment box..

love shafaq 

3 comments:

  1. A great budget eyeshadow. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely pigmented! I love pearly finish shadows.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love smokey eyes it looks very pretty and useful :) I haven’t tried this myself, but the colour looks gorgeous, and it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com