REview:Loreal revitalift night cream

01:07 gbh 2 Comments




 Night creams are important part of daily skin care routine.i start to use  night cream in my early twenties....i am a lazy person when it comes to daily CTM routine but as i have oily skin and open pores so i force my self every night to strickly follow this routine.Oily skin restricts you from so many products as they can cause breakouts  on skin....when i was  first introduced with this i was reluctant as i never thought of using any anti aging in my mid twenties but then i google on skin care and i came to know that if you start  using anti aging in mid twenties that will reduce wrinkle formation till long....so i decided to gave it a try...well how it went ...read more..

 

My Experience with this 



The cream comes in a blue jar of 50 ml, the product is enough for about one and a half month....the cream has a thick consistency....it has a strong smell which i feel whenever i apply it but goes away when it absorbs in skin...it takes sometime to absorb on skin and you may feel greasy but after 5-10 min it settles down....the moisturizing ability is amazing as even with oily skin i does not feel heavy at all...
the results are clearly shown when you wake up the very next morning...the skin gets smoother ,supple and fresh.you can clearly spot the difference in your skin condition....i am using it from past 6 months and i love it...it doesn't lighten my marks but overall my skin condition  has been improved....some minor lines has gone.i am religiously using this night cream and yes i am addicted to it now....in my opinion this is suitable to all skin types.
 the

Reasons to have this

  • you are in mid twenties and want to start anti aging routine.
  • want to improve skin texture.
  • want to get rid of minor lines.

 Reasons to leave this

  • you find it pricey
  • you are young for any anti aging cream .


My RAtings

4.5/5,yes would recommend this to all skin types.

Price And Availability

This is available at all leading stores and priced at Rs.1350/-

 hope you like my review....do leave your opionon in comment box...

 love shafaq

2 comments:

  1. I do think 20s is still you young for anti aging creams, I mean like I'm still breaking out! Good to know it worked for you. Great review!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use this cream my skin better before now am look nice

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com