whats in my makeup bag

02:07 gbh 5 Comments




 hi girls
 well lately i have been reading many blogger friends  "whats In my Bag" posts so i thought to share whats in my makeup pouch which i use to keep in my hand bag...I am soon coming up with Whats in my bag as well...
well normally i apply foundation at home and don't like to carry any foundation in my hand bag sometimes i carry BB creams when i am going out for long.. but when we are going on long trips or stay trips (as me and my hubby both are very fond of  traveling...so we travel alot ) then i keep foundations  and some extra stuff with me....
 i keep all my makeup stuff in a separate pouch...this pouch is a pink net pouch which i got in a haul(read my haul post here).i like this pouch as i can see all my stuff and also it doesn't mess with my other things in my hand bag.so these are the things which i am keeping now a days ( as my choice changes with time and need)
  •  Rimmel stay matte compact powder in transparent
  • Oriflame kajal
  • sophisticat  color perfect trio in No7(nude shades as i love nude eye shades)
  • Wet n wild lipstick in the flesh(read review here)
  • MUA blusher in shade 1(read review here)
  • sophie(abbamart) powder brush(to apply powder and blush)
  •  NYX pout gloss Night in Manhattan(just to add sheen to lips when i needed)
  •  a pink catcher




 i dont like to carry much in my makeup pouch as i just only need retouches so this is enough for me........thats it for now...

 i loved writing about my makeup stuff as love doing it.hope you like this..

 do let me konw about my makeup pouch by commenting in the comment box...

love shafaq

5 comments:

  1. Loving the net pouch. I need to get a see-through pouch as well, to save rummaging through it each time.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got a makeup bag just like yours in green.Did you get it from bodyshop?Your makeup bag is so interesting.Love the lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, you keep very minimum items:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow dis is awesome i want to grab them all lol

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com