MUA blusher in shade 1:Review & Swatches

23:54 gbh 7 Comments






 ahh i am a blusher and lipstick  lover.i keep on purchasing blushers and lipsticks..I finally got this blusher last month,you can see my haul post(click to see).

What MUA has to say

  Part of our amazing £1 line, our blushers come in six shades. They range from pink and coral to deeper plums and natural nudes so you’ll definitely find one that suits you the most! Although to be honest with you, at £1 there’s no reason why you shouldn’t own all six! Just simply sweep across the apples of the cheek and up to the brow bone to create a soft yet beautiful contour. Gorge!

 

My Experience with this

This blusher is my On go blusher these days..I love to apply this on my checks as it gives a natural glow to my face....lets talk about packaging first...All the MUA Blusher comes in plastic case with a transparent lid. Packaging is decent, not very sturdy but looks good . Also they are light weight and thus travel friendly.
This shade is cool pink toned and minute particles of shimmer in it and when add to cheeks it gives healthy glow to face.The shimmer particles are so subtle that they doesnot highlight any pores and add natural glow to face.The shade is well pigmented normally i need just one swipe and thats it( in above swatch pic i swipe it just once).... ..
This is good for every day use....the staying power is equally good...it lasted on me 5-6 hours with Primer/foundation underneath .What more can you expect in this price...so go get it....
 

  Reasons to have this

  •  want a pink toned blusher 
  • shimmer doesn't bother you
  • budget friendly

 Reasons to leave this

  • actually i cannot find any con

 My Ratings

3.5/5 ,i recommend it to all gals.

Price and availibilty

 I bought it from just4girls in Rs.200/-

what are your favourite blushers these days....do share it with me in comment box...  

lovexxx 

 take care

7 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com