Wet & Wild matte lipstick shade in the flesh:Review & swatch

12:01 gbh 3 Comments

What Wet n Wild says

Wet n Wild promises “4-hour, long wearing lip color” that “leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke.”
 
swatch on my arm

 My Experience

I got shade "in the flesh",it is a gorgeous nude pink color .The packaing is not very impressive,rather it looks cheap,,it has transpernt lid so you can see the colour without opening it.

well i am in love with this colour since i applied it on my lips.This lipstick glides smoothly over lips to give a semi matte finish It may settle into fine lines but if use balm underneath then it gives a fine coverage to lips.the pigmentation is excellent.it lasts good 3 hours on my lips and then faded away .
overall it is long lasting, has good pigmentation and is affordable.Their are many colors of matte line so you can choose any of your choice.The only con i find in this is packaging.otherwise it is one of my favorite color.


 
My Ratings
 4/5
 I recommend this to all lipstick lovers.

Price and Availibilty

 I bought it in Rs.600.you can find it online on many stores.

 hope you like my review.

 love xxx
 take care

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yup...they have same packaging like Revlon color stay lipsticks...such a nice product but cheap packaging.....

      Delete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com