MiNi Haul

03:13 gbh 2 Comments

spring season is on its swing and i can see and smell flowers everywhere,as the weather is changing so the mood of my skin is also changing....all the thick moisturizers and lotins which i have been using in winters are no more in use....so i decided to haul some skin care products...
here what i got for myself.
  1. Garnier colour naturals hair color cream :Well i am among those people who dont like to colour their hairs but unfortunately i faced premature greying in my teens and since then i have to use these products(but still hate them),
  2.  Olay moisturizer for combo skin: for night time only as my skin is very oily.
  3. Lofty skin polish:  i have  heard good things about this product so wanted to try it out.
  4. Garnier BB cream for oily skin: really looking forward to this product,hope it will not disappoint me.
 This is a quick post..i will be reviewing these products soon.

hope you like my haul post.

love xx
take care

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! Look forward to your review on the BB Cream. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks shang.....i will be reviewing soon as i am using it now a days.....

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com