My CTM(cleansing,toning and moisturizing) routine

03:27 gbh 4 Comments


L-R Nivea visage cleanser,body shop vitamin E cleanser,Clean & Clear toner,Body shop toner,Clean & clear moisturizer,L'Oreal revitalift cream 
I have acne prone skin so i always take care of my skin to stay away from any breakouts ,i do regular CTM every night and morning.... to remove oil and dirt .well the products which i am featuring in todays post are my top most products.I was reading so may blogger friends posts on daily night cleansing routine so i thought to share mine with you guyz.

so lets talk about them one by one,

Cleansing


First step in my routine is to remove all my make up with Nivea Visage cleansing milk (read review here),and then i wash with Clean & clear morning burst facial cleanser (read review here).sorry i forgot to take its picture.
sometimes if i need extra care and want to pamper  myself then then i use The body shop Vitamin E cleanser (read review here)as it is expensive one so  usually i use the nivea one as it is budget friendly and removes all makeup and dirt effectively not as good as body shop one but it is effective.After these two steps my skin becomes fresh and dirt free.

 Toning

I always tone my skin after cleansing,for toning purpose i use clean & Clear essentials toner.(review coming soon) or Body shop hydrating toner (read review here)..well as i have told you that it is expensive so on daily basis i use clean & clear one.It is very mild and removes any left dirt effectively and leaves skin soft and hydrated.It doesn't clog pores and helps in controlling breakouts and also budget friendly.
 

 Moisturizing

 This is the last step of my night CTM,usually i use L'Oreal  Revitalift night cream which is best so far.My skin looks fresh and supple in the morning also it is helping me to get my skin condition better.This is the best night cream so far i have found and very suitable for combination skin(soon be reviewing)For day time i use Clean & clear Essential moisturizer if i feel dryness on my cheeks.(It is oil free and doesn't clog pores ) otherwise i skip using moisturizer at day time.At day time after repeating all these steps i always use a sunblock.


hope you like my daily CTM routine.What is your cleansing routine?do share it with me in comment box.your comments make my day.

love XXX
take care

4 comments:

  1. hmm you have a very balanced routine.Good.Your skin will love you forever for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shafaq, I came across your blog while searching and i wonder why i havent seen it early??? Sucha nice blog dear i have join you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you




    Face Cleanser and Moisturizer

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com