Review:the body shop vitamin E facial cleanser and toner

02:48 gbh 3 Comments


Today products which i am going to review were featured in my  haul post.I am using these cleanser and toner from past many days and really impressed by them .so i decided to review them for you guyz.
 

first lets talk about Cleanser.... 

what Body shop claims
This light cream cleanser gently lifts away dirt, make-up and impurities.

  • Gently but effectively cleanses
  • Softens and conditions
  • Leaves skin feeling smooth and supple
 My Experience with the cream cleanser


 I was using Nivea visage cleanser( read review here).and was quite happy with it but i can never stay on one product for long so i always explore new products.This cream cleanser was on my wishlist since ages as it is a bestseller at body shop...then i spotted it in travel size on an online store...without a second thought i purchased it and no buying regrets at all......

The cleanser comes in a bottle packaging with lid on top and has 60ml of product(travel size).you have to squeeze the bottle to get product..the cleanser is creamy in texture ,when apply on face it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy on face then  removed it with wet cotton ..i couldn't believe my eyes when i first used it that the cotton swab was full of dirt as my regular cleanser doesn't remove dirt so effectively ..this cleanser also removes makeup oil and dirt effectively and leaves skin soft and hydrated.the pores feel clean and dirt free afterwards...no need to wash the face....this product is totally amazing.Whenever i use it my skin feels fresh and supple.so far this is the best cleanser for me...The vitamin E also helps to control marks on face.small amount is enough for face so this will go long way.it is helping me to control my skin breakouts...i am getting addict to it...whenever ever i use it in night i feel my skin fresh next morning....so far i am in love with this cream cleanser.

now lets talk about   toner,
 
The body shop vitamin E hydrating toner

what body shop says,


A hydrating toner that removes traces of cleanser, dirt and make-up without drying the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple and refreshed. It leaves a velvety feel on the skin. 

 My Experience with the toner

T his toner is from the same vitamin E range ...the best thing about this toner is that it is alcohol free and really very hydrating...the toners which have alcohol irritates my skin so i always stick to those toners which are alcohol free..The consistency of the toner is in between water and serum which is perfect for the skins tightness after cleansing and scrubbing.It effectively removes any left dirt...and doesn't irritate skin.the skin feels freah and balanced after toning...pores visibly get reduced and skin feels hydrated afterwards.well both when combine  are effective in controlling breakouts and getting face freshness.
I don't use them daily only when i want to give my face a luxury treat.(as it is pricey so i am using it very carefully) . A little goes a long way too. My skin has changed for the better now I'm using the vitamin E range. I love them both..My skin is becoming addict to them...ahhh expensive addiction....
 Overall these are the best cleanser and toner so far for me.... 
If you want to invest in good cleanser and toner then you must go for them.

My Ratings 
5/5 
 if you can afford this then do enjoy this luxury.

 Price and availability
 They are available at all body shop outlets and price is $12.00.
  
what is your cleansing routine?do share it with me in comment box below.

Love  XXXX
take care

3 comments:

  1. I love the sea weed collection of body shop.Always wanted to buy something from vit E range but thought it would be a bit oily for me.Anyways...great review.Love your blog's name.Very artistic.Thank you for dropping at my blog :) following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no dear it is not oily...give it a try...anyways thanks for following...your appreciation made my day....

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com