REview:Nivea visage cleansing lotion

03:07 gbh 4 Comments


I have tried lots of product when talking about cleansing but i always keep coming back to this...why.. read more...
What Nivea says

effective in removing dirt,oil and makeup.suitable for daily use.






 
My Experience
I have a routine of CTM i.e cleansing,toning and moisturizing before going to bed every night,I KNOW that this routine will pay back me in my later age.My skin is very oily and i have to be very choosy while selecting products that i can use in my daily routine with safe side.while i started using this about 1 year ago and since then i am using this.
The  product is not like milk(as per name) it is  thick in consistency,small amount  is enough for face and neck just massage gently and wipe off with wet cotton sponge and yes all dirt and makeup gone.It is effective in cleaning water proof makeup and mascara as well.The skin feels fresh and glowy afterwards.This is suitable for normal to oily skin because it doesn't dry out face afterwards and leaves no residue,so you don't need face wash after this.
 I have No complains at all with this product.A product that is  life saver for person like me.(i have sensitive skin.... ahhhh)..

My Ratings
4/5
strongly recommend to all skin types.

Price And Availability
It is available at all leading stores and priced between Rs.250-280/- for 200ml.


Hope you like my review.Do join me on face book.

 love xxxx
 
take care

4 comments:

  1. This is my go-to cleanser. I have been using it for 6 months now and I love it. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a nice product :) Following u now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to love this i would try it sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com