clean & clear morning burst face wash(Review)

00:35 gbh 0 Comments

hi girls 
 
Good skin always need cleansing.There are so many products in the market that some time you  get confuse to choose what.well this product went out so good on my combination/oily skin.read my review to know more...... 

Clean & Clear says
 
From the invigorating MORNING BURST collection comes MORNING BURST Facial Cleanser. This unique gel cleanser with Vitamin C and bursting beads removes dirt and oil from face leaving it silky smooth. 
web image


My Experience 

clean & clear morning burst facial cleanser

The packaging is really good and eye attracting.The product comes in a large bottle of 240ml product with pump on top and the bottle is transparent so you can see the product in the bottle.The liquid is not runny,and bright yellow in color having beads in it,as you can see the pic below,

product on my hand

 

The clean & clear brand has a lot of products, but none have ever done as much for me as the morning burst has. I wash my face once in the morning and it doesn't dry out my skin. It helps eliminate acne and mild blemishes a lot quicker than other face washes.
It has a refreshing lemon smell,you smell the fragrance as soon  you apply this to your face but it is not all bothering.It removes the dirt,impurities from  single pore of face and leaves  soft clear skin.i have tried this to remove my make up and yes its an excellent make up remover.It removed my water proof mascara even.Also it is saving me from breakouts.
 overall i am pleased with the results.This is my third buying and as you can see the bottle is half empty.
I strongly recommend this to every one.   
 It is bit pricy but the bottle lasts a whole month for me. 
 cons: no con.

My ratings 
 
 5/5,yes this product surely deserve this. 

Price And Availability
 The price is Rs.650/- and available at all leading stores.
 
hope you like my review and find it helpful.
 
love xx
take care

 



0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com