Makeup Revolution lipsticks ~Review & swatches

20:03 gbh 5 Comments



Makeup Revolutions says

Your MUST HAVE lipstick!
From nudes to brights, and mattes to creamy there is something to suit everyone.

My Thoughts

To be honest,they didn't impress me .I ordered three shades after reading lots  of online review plus swatches,beloved ( pink),bliss( nude one with hint of pink) and lastly dare (a beautiful red with orange undertones). All of them have different finishing and pigmentation.Bliss has creamy texture and good pigmentation on lips,beloved needs to layer up again matte finish and on drying side,dare has matte finish and dry formula ,two layers gives opaqueness.This is one shade i like more but a i need a good lip balm underneath to keep my pout soft and cracks free

 I found these lippies having exact resemblance with MUA lipsticks in packaging,price and formulation too.Overall below average lipsticks for me.







My Ratings

2.5/5

Price And Availability


They are available on just4girls and daraz.pk  in Rs.225 each.


To stay updated hit Makeup revolution Facebook page.

Gracias for reading

much love

shafaq


5 comments:

  1. They look so patchy btw i love your review thanks alot for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honest review!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice lipcolors
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www..indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your right, they didn't impress me either. They have a weird formula that vanishes very quickly. I only own shade dusky but that's too light for me. Nice review.
    By the way I'm a new pakistani blogger. it would be really nice if you would my blog and follow.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent tried these & now I think I wont.;P Thanks

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com