Loreal paris Elvive triple resist hair conditioner mask~Review

21:16 gbh 3 Comments



Many of you may know i have grey hair since my early teens,coloring them was my only option since then,in my teens i used heena but switched to  chemical Hair dying since 2 years.I am using L'Oreal hair dye range  and after testing almost all there locally  this one is finest.Once in three months is fine with me as enormous roots touching would damage  hair extra .But still the damage  of chemical dying was there in my hair and i was upset then after lot of desi totaks and oiling my hair twice a week i came to this conclusion that extreme care can prevent my hair from drying and falling against  after affects of coloring.

I have been eying this product,but finding it in local stores here in islamabad can be tricky as sales girls always track you down in stores and never show you what you ask them.So cutting the long story short i manged to get my hands on it.




How to use this

Apply on wet towel dried hair and leave for 15 min and then rinse with normal water.(Avoid roots,it leaves roots greasy and the hair may fall)

My thoughts



This product is from loreal Elvive range which i love and it's a  mask as per the label but frankly this is deep conditioner that  gives you soft and moisturized hair instantly.Their is huge difference in hair masks and conditioners.Conditiner are meant to lock the moisture while masks gives strength.

 Well i am using it once in a week from last month and absolutely loving it.My hair are naturally soft and silky straight just the chemicals had made them rough and this is joining  hands with me to bringing  them in  life.This  is a wonder in a jar.In short if you are facing dry and frizzy hair problem and routine  conditioner has failed to keep them frizz free try this and thank me then.


Overall a great product in affordable price tag!!!!

My Ratings

4.5/5 ,A


Price and Availability

Got mine from local cosmetics store in Rs.625 only.

3 comments:

  1. I always wanted to try L'oreal Elvive products. I think I'll definitely give it a go as I'm too facing dry and frizzy hair. Try the L'oreal elvive extraordinary oil as It's good for taming frizz. Nice review.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have not tried this range from loreal , must do that soon
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats good you finally gt it & found it good enough :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com