Queen Helene mint Julep Mask Vs Freeman Dead sea minerals mask~Review

04:13 gbh 5 Comments

What Queen Helene mask claims

Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment to absorb excess oil, and help minimize appearance of pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. As it firms and hardens within minutes, it draws out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth.
Helps dry up acne pimples.rinse away blackheads & shrink enlarged pores.

My Experience With Queen Helene Mask 

After reading many fellow bloggers reviewon this mask tempted me to invest in this.Skin caring is something on which i spent more than makeup as my skin is lively and healthy but acne proen too,so always hunt for good products to keep pimples and blackheads away.The reason why i bought this i have bad stubborn black heads on my nose and they keep coming back even after deep cleaning or facial and open pores around my nose.This mask has got many  rave review to help controlling them.

Packaging is simple large  tube of 226g,having fresh green colored mask in it.It has mint in it so a strong cooling sensation always felt me whenever i applied it.But if i applied it after scrubbed face then the cooling sensation turned into irritating one for sometime and gets calm after 2-3 minutes.mask is good for oily skin as it is alcohol free,does soothes and absorb  oil from t zone effectively and skin feels neat and clean afterwards.But i feel my skin always got dry after removing this and i have to spray rose water to hydrate it.Mask removal is super easy as it comes off in just one wash.

frankly after using it for 1 month now,I didn't notice any change to my black heads and pores.So overall it is good in absorbing oil from pores and cleaning all the impurities in 15 min.Thats it

Queen Helen Vs Freeman dead sea minerals mask

Well i been loyal to this mask form last year and is doing same to my skin as queen helene mask.An important point to be add here is queen helene doesn't dry pimple in just 15 min,i had to apply that mask on my pimples overnight to dry them but freeman definitely does and the instant brightening effect it  always gave me is just wow.Read my full review of this mask here.

Winner for me

freeman is not heavy on pocket and excellent in payoff.Queen one is expensive and no change in open pores or black heads.So why not freeman.


Would I Recommend

if you wana try queen than go for it otherwise freeman has all properties in cheap price.

Price and Availability

Got mine from Shopaholic in Rs.1050


Have you tried Queen helene?What is your say

Gracias for reading

5 comments:

  1. Though its a bit costly , but I have super oily skin , I think it will be a perfect one for me
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love queen helen mask.Its free from so many chemicals and it really does its job so well.However one does need a good scrub and cleanse routine with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review dear. I am using queen helene mask these days and I have the same feeling about it.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried it but it sounds great :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this comparison, I live freeman mask so much :) but will try queen Helene too

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com