32 color Lip Gloss palette by Blush Professional~Review,photos & lip Swatches

13:27 gbh 5 Comments

Hoola pretty girlz

Well what i mostly invest in makeup is lipsticks and highlighter/blushes.I love to buy  lipsticks both drugstore  and high end brands.This 32 color lip palette which i am gona review today is not anything which i was not familiar with before.Lots of praising lines and great reviews it has got.Many Famous brands have introduced this in their product line.The thing which always appealed me towards this is its handy packaging,32 different shades and the best part is can build 100 of shades by mixing so when i got email form blush i was sure i am gona get this and i am so glad that i made the right choice.

What is this

32 lip gloss palette

This was all i could found on the website,but to be honest this palette and the eye shadow palette have same manufacturer and the brands just stamped their label on them to show them their own.But some are really charging too much prices for these.


My Experience

Black case with round pots of color pigments,have color families arrange in manner,first shade is white an then the peach family starts followed with pink,red and coppers this sure is is a versatile kit.I do miss a mirror and a lip brush but that's ok what I am getting is whole 32 pigments to play with,shades don't have any numbers or names.Each shades is very decently pigmented to my surprise,and becomes opaque in just one application on lips.They are creamy and smooth ,gives finish between gloss and lipstick, like shine of a gloss and lasting of lipstick.This palette has got a great variety of pinks,peaches,oranges and red tones.

They never felt heavy on my lips rather very  lightweight and glides like dream on lips.Shade mixing is really great of this palette,you can mix shades according to your preference to get desired shade and this is so easy as the shades are really creamy and mix very well .

On my lips they lasted up to 2 hours but with liner beneath they can last more and even if i use a nude liner all over my lips to cover them and then apply these with brush they even last long.

White color is an excellent color controller when mixing any shades,it helps in lighten if dark shade is got and also a perfect highlighter for middle part of lips.I love to play with this palette,i feel like having my own lip tars.I have played with some of the colors to show you how they look on lips.

This palette is handy,travel friendly instead of keeping so many lippies in travel bag this alone is enough for each and every occasion.A must have for professional use too.



Swatches


1.  Dark pink shade alone on my lips
2.  lighten the  above shade by mixing it with white color
3.  red and pink mixed to get this soft red with pink undertones

Arent they are fun to play?

Reasons to have this 

  • 32 shades and variety of mixing options
  • versatile palette
  • good stay time on lips
  • decently pigmented
  • shine of gloss and finish of lipstick
  • handy travel friendly kit
  • affordable

Reasons to leave this 

  • Frankly i have not find any

My ratings

4.5/5

Would I recommend?

This is a keeper!!!!

Price and Availability

you can purchase directly from Blush online store in £8.33 only for 32 shades.
 This store has so much makeup products to offer form eye kits to brushes.what amazed me is their delivery time.You wont believe i got my parcel in 2 days.

Join blush Facebook page to stay updated.

Do you own any of these kits?

Gracias for reading,


DISCLAIMER:the product in this post was sent to my by company for review purpose.however my opinion is honest to my readers as always.

5 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com