Essence Limited Edition Blush Miami Roller Girl dates on skates~Review,photos & swatches

12:42 gbh 6 Comments


About Essence

launched on the german market in 2002, essence has since become europe's no.1*) cosmetics brand and is sold in over 60 countries. the products are available in chemists, grocery stores, department stores, cosmetics outlets and fashion chains.


Limited Edition Blush Dates on Skates

Like high end brands,essence also launches some limited edition sets of products from time to time,as they are limited edition so once they sold out,never come in stock again.This beautiful ombre blush is also from their limited edition blushes.From packaging to shade,this is a BOMB.

My Experience

This blush was introduced last year and it sold within one night at most all major online stores.I was amongst the ones who missed this beauty.I was placing my order at just4girls some time back and i rubbed my eyes again as i spotted this little pearl in instock.I forget what i was ordering and instantly ordered this one,didn't want to get this out of stock again.
This is my second product from Essence,I love extreme volume mascara is my go to mascara(read my review here).Being a blush collector,one thing that always appealed me to death is nice and attractive packaging after matte powder,while this blush packaging is like ordinary transparent glass pan but the powder has three shades  merging in the pan  is the sassy part.OMG one pan and three gorgeous irresistible shades,pink peach and orange all in one place.Oh boy i cannot emphasize how much i love this beauty.

 In the pan,there are 3 shades,4th shade you got when swipe through the pan in order to mix all the shade.Matte blushes are my first love,pigmentation always limit me from investing in them.I love the matte silky powder of this blush, that is superbly pigmented.But yes i have to control my hand while picking any shade on  my brush,a little extra and you can look like clown.One thing that is always with matte blush is they can be chalky but No man,No fall outs and no chalkiness.

OK one important thing here,many blushes when have more than one shade in combine pan could not be use alone like benefit sugar bomb,only mix can be use but this is not with dates on skates,pan is big enough having 8g of product that would last forever and each shade can be pick alone easily.

These shades are too gorgeous to be worn alone and mixed.So flattering and adds iridescent glow on face.I am loving this little pan of colors,complementing my skin tone NC20-25 very well but i am sure they would suit most of the Asian skin tones as the colors are bright and lively. 
This particular packaging is sold out every where,but this color combo is again  is back on Just4girls with different packaging and price tag.Check here for details.

My ratings

5/5,this surely deserves these points,a BOMB blush

Swatches

from L-R orange,pink+orange mix,pink,all three shades mix
 

On my face is pink blush from right side of pan.

Hit Essence Facebook page to stay updated.
 
Have you tried this blush from Essence?


Gracias for reading,



6 comments:

  1. Ooo lucky u, I got this on Time, how thats a long story, but surely its a darling of my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....5/5 rating....It looks amazing.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors...thanks for sharing your thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blush look so gorgeous on.. I really like all the four shades..
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com