Nude Looks obsesseion~Top 3 picks

03:58 gbh 0 Comments

Hoola my pretties

Its not very long when the cannes and the music awards have been talked.Every fashion/beauty lover like me is under the magic spell of these hotties who apperaed on red carpet and stole our hearts.I been obssesed recently with nude makeup.The big open eyes with neutral shades and lots of mascara and liners with nude or red pout is something i cannot resist to fell in love again and agian..

My first pick is Ash cannes day 1 look.just Look at her,OMG  from eyes to sexy pout she is unresistant.... The perfectly contoured face and the curls everything is just whaooooo...



Kristen AKA bella one of my favorite vampire looking gorgeous witth these nude wide  eyes and lips.Her glowy face is completing her grey eye tone perfectly.She is a BOMB

I shall not be talking about her nude apperaence as this is her personal choice but yes her makeup was just flawless.Means never seen something like this before.Have you?
The deep eyes and nude lips are something i couldnot keep my eyes off.



What your are loving lately in makeup?

Gracias for reading,


0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com