Customized Tee from Hi custom dot net~Review,shopping Expereince and look of the day

04:25 gbh 1 Comments

Hoola my pretties

I never knew that their is an awesome online store that make and sell customized stuff until  i got PR email from Hi custom and asked to write a review for their products.I  was skeptical so I went through their website initially to explore what they have and how they work.Well i really got amazed by the variety of customized tee,hoodies ets and iphone/samasng cases and lapi bags.they make them on order according to customer choice with hundreds of design and also on provided designs in reasonable price.


All you have to do is to select what you want,then color,statement design or another design size every thing seemed so easy.I accepted their offer and in return i got 30$ credit to buy my own customized stuff from their store.
Well how my experience went.Read more to find out ...

My Shopping Experience with Hi custom dot net


The shopping from hi custom was real fun i must say.After making my account i went through the store and found so much different which other stores don't offer. Unlike other stores where you have to only choose size,here you can chosoe anything and i really mean it anything and everything regarding your product.


I selected one tee in and choose the color purple and instead of going done with  writing stuff  i choose star design which i find very decent.I also added one red tee in my cart too but that was simple ,no design nothing so didn't take any picture of that.Safely did my check out,they also offer papal so very easy to make payment.My order reached to me well packed in 2 weeks.
The Tees i ordered are good and the printing is very good to my surprise.I like the material of the shirt light and comfy.You can also choose material too on the store. See for yourself in the pictures.





 Mostly t shirts,hoodies sweat shirts are having hot designs which are very uncommon.The statements which they print have many categories from hilarious to love quotes but you an also give them any quote,picture or design to print on tee or mobile cases and laptop bags.I beleive that one cannot resist onself surfing through the  store to see wide range of every thing.Unlike many others they have men and kids clothing in customized way too.

 Look of the day

Simple look i have created with this tee to rock any date dinner or just hanging out with friends.




Jeggings:salehjees
Necklace:details here

Face

foundation covergirl 3in1
highlighter Mary lou

Do check them out

Online store Hicustom dot net

Facebook page  here



How do you like the idea of custom printing and desinging?

Gracias for reading,

 

 



DISCLAIMER:I was given the coupon to shop from the company.This was free however all opinions are my own and honest to my readers.

1 comment:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com