Avon true eye shadow duo in Black star[Review,photos,Swatches & EOTD]

04:30 gbh 7 Comments

AVON says

All day stay true colour to help your eyes pop! Build able formula that glides over eyes for easy application. Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duo is an eyeshadow palette that features two complementary shades in one compact. Each compact has been designed to deliver high-impact colour in accordance with true colour technology to glide over lids for crease-proof colour.
Available in: Retro Glamour, Grey Matters, Teal Attitude, Golden Riviera, Black Star, Almond Biscotti, Warm Cashmere, and Healthy Glow.



My Experience

I am not in to  much eye makeup,normally i dont wear any eye makeup except for liner and mascara.But on special occasions and parties i have to done my eyes look dramatic.I was looking for a simple and sleek palette of eye shades that can save me from mess.MUA undressed is my ultimate favuorite as i love to create different neutral looks by this.I was looking for a good black shade for smokey eyes and then i spotted this.



Avon duo eye shadows comes in black packaging,mirror and applicator included.The packaging is super awesome.I love it.It has a mirror so no mess while using it.The kit has has one eye shadow that is more towards grey side rather than black.I was expecting a black color but still i like the pigmentation and the creamy texture of these shades,they blend like dream and doesn't crease even on my oily lids.The kit also has a white highlighter which i like more than the shade..I love the pigmentation,it is super awesome.The applicator is dual ended and both the sponges are different,one wide is for the shade application and the other narrow is for highlighter application.





This duo is perfect if you want to create smokey eyeas with this.Just apply the grey black shade on whole lid,blend it well and finish with the highlighter,ready to rock any party.The eye shadow doesn't crease and lasting power is impressive.They lasted on me good 7 hours with primer/foundation underneath.
Highlighter is perfect,can be use on face as well.Now a days it is my on go highlighter.

I have created smokey eyes using this duo,


Reasons to have

  • awesome pigmentation of shadows
  • doesn't crease and lasts up to many hours
  • chic packaging
  • handy
  • cheap

Reasons to leave

  • you don't like  grey shades,but you can still opt some other shades from the series.

Would I Recommend?

why not,i simply love this duo

My Ratings

4/5

Price And Availability

Folks living abroad can have this on AVON online store in £6.00.
In pakistan you can check DHANAK.

Do you have any experience with Avon eye shadows?Do share with me in comment box below.

love

shafaq 

7 comments:

  1. Great makeup review.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's gorgeous perfect for on the go smokey eye thx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/choies-trend-2014-leather-platform-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Thanks for sharing!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this duo! Such a pretty look

    ReplyDelete

  6. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook? :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com