Avon Glimmerstick in Blackest Black[Review,photos & Swatch]

00:42 gbh 1 Comments





Are you a one like me who have a preference of pencil eye liners over liquid/gel liners,and you want it to be smudge proof and creamy too.Than this post is for you,keep reading....

Avon says

Long lasting and water proof eye liner that glides smoothly on lids.


My Experience

I have something for pencil eye liners,as they are very easy to use and don't create fuss while using(separate brush and the problem of in built brush).So i always try new pencil liners to get the desired function.

well tell you honestly that i hadn't have high hopes from this product as though i was reading good reviews but still not expecting it to deliver good.I don't know why  i was thinking this.



The packaging is sleek and black in color,the liner is retractable so  no hassle or fuss in using,No need to sharpen so no loss of product.

The liner is very smooth and creamy,glides effortlessly on lids.Pigmentation is really good but it is not the blackest black , it is not very intense black but 2 coatings can give you a good dark black line.It does not smudge for hours on my oily lids which in my opinion is excellent also it doesn't stamp on my upper lids even in this humid days.

It stayed on me good 6 hours without foundation or any base and the longevity can be increase by using primer underneath.I have also use this on my lower lash line and is equally good but i didn't use it on my water line so cant say any thing about that.


Over all i love this,

  • creamy liner that glides effortlessly on lids
  • Smudge proof up to hours 
  • easy to use
  • travel friendly

     

    Would I Recommend?

    Yes

    My Ratings

    4.5/5,a winner for me

    Price And Availability


    I bought it in a deal.Its original price is 5.99 £ but Avon always has some bargain deals so not to worry.In Pakistan you can buy it from Dhanak or Lush.both offer good rates.


    Do you have any Experience of Avon glimmerstick?Do share with me in comment box below.Don't forget to join me on Facebook for latest updates about my blog.

    love shafaq



    1 comment:

    1. Hee dear,
      THank you so much for stopping by my blog!
      You've such a lovely blog and yes i would love to follow each other.
      I'm now following you by gfc and blogloving.
      you make my day if you do the same!
      Hope we keep in touch:)

      Wish you have a lovely weekend!

      till next time dear<3

      kelpadairy.blogspot.nl

      xo

      ReplyDelete

    hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com