Avon black party clutch[Review & photos}

08:18 gbh 8 Comments

I have a huge collection of bags, and clutches and i always keep adding them.This black formal clutch when i saw on Avon sale brochure get me so tempted that without a second thought i got booked one for me.And tell you honestly i fell in love with this as soon as i got my hands on it, is such a beauty.


It has silver sparkling beads on front top that are eye catching.It is very trendy and the material is soft  that makes it very easy to hold and carry.It is spacious than ordinary usual clutches as it  can easily accommodate my cell,lipstick,powder and small extra stuff.I carry it usually at night parties and even to weddings and it looks dashing.The black color complements almost every dress so i love it.







I bought it from Dhanak in a deal.click here to see my haul post.

hope you like today's post.

Don't forget to join my Facebook page to stay updated about my posts.

love shafaq

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!

    Thanks for the message! I'm following you :) so please follow back

    Lovely blog! Stay in touch xxx

    http://style-memoirs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like very much. Great purchase. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC and bloglovin =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta tu cluchet plateado muy chic el color tienes una nueva seguidora te invito al mio www.estiloesestilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, love this bag :)
    I like your blog a lot, would you maybe like to follow each other? <3

    memoiresdecouture

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooo cute.Why is dhanak closed for august why why why :P love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a cute clutch :)

    http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com