Gifts i got from my Mommy~stylo shoes and an outfit

04:25 gbh 29 Comments

Hey girls
This post is a quick post about the gifts which i got from my mommy recently.Me and my mom share a very close relationship.She is my bestest friend.she takes care of me like a little kid still[i have a kid now ].
whenever she got a chanece to get something for herself she always and i mean it always bought same or different colored outfit for me.I use to say to her plz maa now i have my hubby to buy this all [lolz]and she says nope you are still my little kiddo.We use to wear same dresses in different or same color till now.

This time she went to market for my Bro's wedding shopping and she again bought some gifts which i refused to take and she said that they are your eidi.I said mom you already given me eidi[cash] and she said this is my love for you.....I love you mommy....


so have a look what she got for me

she bought me these shoes from stylo.These are from their Eid collection and priced at Rs.1590/-. I know you must have seen them on their display posters every where.They are beautiful than the pics and really very comfortable,the matching clutch was out of stock otherwise she must have bought that as well for me.;p









The outfit is  multi embroidered neckline on  Arabian lawn in peach color.The camera doesn't catch exactly the beauty of this dress.It has simple plain trouser and embroidered sleeves.This cost her Rs.1250/-.



 





I asked the prices of these to tell you guyz.How do you find my gifts?Do leave you comments in comment box below.

Don't forget to follow me on my Facebook page to stay updated about my blog.

love shafaq

29 comments:

  1. Wow its awesome! grt choice of ur mother love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. MA KA PYAR is precious:) Stay blessed u both ameen

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are prettier when coming as a gift and that too of a mommy : ) Nothing can be better than that ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post!

    http://style-memoirs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.Such a lovely dress for just 1250.wow i love it and the shoes too. <3 <3 enjoy the gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: precious gifts. I love your new shoes. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute!! The dress and shoes are lovely. Your mom has lovely taste

    ReplyDelete
  8. i follow you, girl!! :**

    the-velvet-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your style! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I will follow u back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so cute from your mum!
    Just love this dress!
    Love from Germany, sweety!
    http://apricotspie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shafaq, I adore the shoes, the could go with most any outfit... very versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh really cute shoes.
    Now I`m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really nice form her, there are beautiful!


    Fatou x

    http://own--it.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaah that's so lovely! xx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The shoes look great !
    Just followed you, hope you can follow me back :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, yes I'd love to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes I'd love to follow eachother on GFC and bloglovin x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful, but it would be more clear pictures)

    http://mary-tur.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely items! they're so colorful <3

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the embroidery on sandals!!!! and the gift is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  21. soo beautiful shoes and that kurta really pretty embroidery !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your dress and shoes, so cute! I followed you via gfc and bloglovin, writing for you to follow back soon :-)
    Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful shoes ^^

    New post:
    Back to School with Chicnova
    Review: Citra Hazeline Spotless White Glow UV

    Visit my blog :)
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
    www.tokoluchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice stuff *_*

    following each other sounds great!

    i am now following you via gfc :)

    waiting for you to follow back ;)

    hugs
    svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  25. your mom's choice is reallly nice :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com