TRESemme' shampoo for all hair types[Review & Photos]

05:44 gbh 16 Comments

 

 what TRESemme says

 Delivers optimized hydration to instantly lock in moisture where your hair needs it most,cleansing and conditioning hair without weighing it down.


My Experience 

I didn't have very problematic hair but after my baby,i am facing some serious issues of hair thinning and falling...but some says it is normal but yes i am very  worried as i used to have very thick and glossy hair.I am focusing on my hair care regime now a days to get rid of all these problems.Shampoo is very important as it cleanses the roots and removes all the oil and dirt which can clog the scalp pores...yes our scalp also accumulate oil which has has to be removed.I was religiously using my LOREAL nutri gloss shampoo and was quite satisfied with it but the curios George inside me never let me to stick to one product for long..so  i bought this as i was reading good things about this.
 I am using this from past 3 weeks so i am in a good state to write a review on it.This is a 2 in 1 formula that cleanses and conditions at the same time.It comes in a huge bottle that has 946ml .Well it cleanses the hair very well and does add volume to hair as i have straight hair and straight hair doesn't show much volume but this product gives volume to hair but on the other hand it is drying my hair,i feel my hair dried after using it and i cannot skip conditioner after this as my hair feel rough .I am a person who uses conditioner twice a week but with this i have to use conditoner after every wash.[Conditioner thins hair]so personally i don't like this shampoo.

Reasons to have

  •   if you have very oily hair
  •  the formula is mild 
  • you get huge amount of product in budget

Reasons to leave

  •  can dry hair
  •  conditoner use is must as it is somewhat drying 

My Ratings

  2.7/5

Would I Recommend

No
 

Price And Availability 

I bought it in Rs.580/- from shaheen chemist commercial market.You can spot it at any leading store.
  
Hope you like my review and find it helpful.

 love shafaq
 

16 comments:

  1. I recently bought it, due to my curious George :p bt I m glad I bought 500 ml bottle.... Let's see what it does to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope it work for you..i have heard some good things also

      Delete
  2. Shafaq, I don't buy it for the reasons you outline here... I have dry hair and I need as much moisture as possible... I think it would be good for someone who had oily hair... it might help with that issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome review! Thanks for sharing

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by if ya get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad its drying.. i used their deep moisturizing formula and really liked that :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the results are different for different hair types...

      Delete
  5. great review!

    Would you like follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: I really like this brand of shampoo .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally following! can't wait to see more

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww sad it didn't work for you I'm using it and it's doing good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. follow yoou back on GFC and Bloglovin! ^^

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com