Review:Loreal paris Elvive nutri gloss shampoo for long hair

21:10 gbh 4 Comments




 What L'Oreal has to say

 
the new reinforced formula with active ingredients enriched with proteins,gives hair fiber balanced nutrition without overcharging the hair.Perfectly nourished the hair looks more toned and revitalize day after day.

My Experience with this


i have long and straight hair...i have no cerious issues with my hair except that after my baby, hair are falling more than usual but i know that is temporary...my hair are really shiny naturally but as they are falling so i am concerned about them....i have tried some shampoos from this brand but was not satisfied with them...

When i bought this i didn't have much expectations from it.It comes in a bright pink bottle with 250ml of product which lasts about one month in my case....i am using it from 4 months now and really satisfies with its results....it makes my hair so soft and manageable....it does add extra shine to hair....my hair feel nourished after using it..i cannot stop combing my hair as they become so soft..With this shampoo  i don't even need conditioner so  i use conditioner once in a week.


It doesn't reduce my hair fall but that  is OK....it doesn't claim either...overall really good shampoo...and it is my favorite these days...

Reasons to have this

  • want soft hair
  • want to add shine to hair
  • want hair to become manageable

Reasons to leave this

  • may find it pricey

 my Ratings

4.5/5,yes recommended

Price And availibilty


I bought it in Rs.425/- be careful when buying it because its china replica also there in market which is not good.It is available nation wide .

hope you like my review in hair care series....i will be coming up with more hair care reviews soon...

love shafaq

4 comments:

  1. Right now i am also using this shampoo and i just loving it so much. Nice review xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely try it!:) xx
    http://sairasbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks shafaq for posting this!I honestly feel like this set should be classified as some high end product because it is amazing !Definitely plan to try, I've hair that is fine in texture, but also prone to frizziness & can be a challenge to manage must try this thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you are right that these are pricey.I'm not buying these because these are pricey but after reading your review.I'm being pushed to buy it because of my heart tinglings.lol

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com