Benefit the POREfessional(Review & Photos)

04:57 gbh 10 Comments

 Few months back i did a mini benefit haul(read my haul post here),i bought benefit bella bamba (read review here)  and the famous POREfessional.It was on my wishlist since ages.I have very oily and open pore skin so its a dream for me that some product may reduce the pore size even for a short period.so lets start about this

 What Benefit says 

 


My Experience

I was reading mixed reviews about this product some were raving it and other were completely disappointing.That's why i decided to buy deluxe size.The packaging is very chic as usual of benefit product even in deluxe size. Inside the box has a leaflet and 7.5ml tube of primer.
For some reason or other i didn't use it after i bought it,just one week before i had to attend a wedding ceremony and wanted my makeup to look good and flawless for hours ,there came in my mind that i have  porefessional.so i grabbed it  and applied it all over my face and neck area.OMG this product is a total life changer for me even from the very first use.I was cursing myself to not to use it before.It is slight pink in color and absorbs like gel on face and gives complete matte finish.My open pores were shrinked and my face was looking like as it never had any open pores.It effectively delivers the primer function by keeping my makeup at place for several hours and believe you me that i didn't need any retouches as it was also controlling my sebum production,this product is simply waooo.I love,love love this gal thing.

 

Reasons to have

  •  Best primer for oily skin 
  • keeps makeup in place for hours
  •  reduce pore size
  • controls oiliness on face 
  • gives matte finish to skin

Reasons to leave

  •  you want it to reduce your pores permanently
  •  you  may find it pricey 

My Ratings

5/5

Would I Recommend

 yes

Price And Availability

I bought it in Rs.920/- from Beauty unleashed in pakistan.You can also visit benefit official facebook page to stay updated.

Do share your opinion in comment box below.
love shafaq

10 comments:

  1. Wow! fabulous post!!!You have some thing new to post i love it Thanks for sharing ur experience nyc post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol welcome to the large community of Porefessional-freaks! I've hoarded three. It's beyond brilliant and changed my makeup application, product use and looks and confidence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is worth buying.....simply love this

      Delete
  3. Shafaq, I would love it for the matte finish and keeping make up on all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I also have open pores, will definitely give it a try! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am glad it worked for you.It is great for reducing pores but doesn't last long on me :( love the photos.You got it in very reasonable price :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think nothing can reduce pores and oil production ,all we can do is to make them less visible for certain period of time...thanks for stopping by dear

      Delete
  6. i am having oily skin, is it suitable?

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com